(participating with a display)
As part of the ‘Seeing Euclid’ project, an intriguing edition of Euclid’s Elements from Narcissus Marsh’s own collection will be exhibited in the library for a short period in early June. A digital version of the exhibit will also be mounted on our website.
For more information, see also our blog entry ‘Euclid and the Knight with Two Wives’ on our copy of the edition of Euclid published in Rome in 1594.
Marsh’s Library, Dublin, was founded by Narcissus Marsh (1638–1713) and opened in 1707.
The complete catalogue of the library and information for researchers are to be found on our website, www.marshlibrary.ie.